Saturday, April 26, 2008

JONATHON'S BIRTHDAY...A WEEK LATER!





Yup, you're reading correctly, Jonathon turned 17 on April 20th...it's getting harder and harder to tell people I'm still 29!! That would have made me twelve when I had him. Anyway, we threw Jonathon a surprise birthday party and it was a great time had by all. You may be wondering how it's possible to surprise a 17 year old...I told him I was having a Home Interior Party...works every time. So here's to another great year, son, we love you!!!! Also happening around the same time was Jonathon's first prom. (I guess this is why we should update our blogs DAILY???). Enjoy the pictures of our handsome first born.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blog craziness! Happy Birthday to Jonathon and Aaron recently! Good job on the 12 lbs in 28 days - you rock! Good luck with your upcoming major life transition to Colorado. We're happy for you even if it means that we'll never see you again. :(

Gwenda said...

Now that you've moved, you'll need to update your blog more often so we can keep up with what's going on in your lives!