Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween...TWICE?!



Yes, here in Hanover, PA, Halloween is celebrated twice. Certain townships trick-or-treat on the Tuesday the week before Halloween and others are like the rest of the modern world and actually do it on Halloween night. Hmmm... Anyway, Aaron, Adam, and Daniel are still eager to dress up. But, as for the older kids, Jonathon and Emily, I suppose they've "outgrown" this sort of thing. I've dedicated the twins' costumes to the Heath family (ahem, Lucy) and to the Colts attempt to fight for respect (and losing). Ouch.

The kids were able to rack up some serious candy bags. Naturally, we "removed" the chocolates and other expensive confections. I can't explain why this upsets the kids so much... -James

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Thanks for the dedication. I still love my Colts. They played well for 3 and 1/2 quarters. So close yet so far away. We'll get them next time. When it really counts. I just discovered another Steelers fan, the Brants. Too bad I don't know how to follow the crowd, and cheer for them, too!