Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome!!

Welcome to our Garcia Family blog! We haven't kept in touch with our many family members and friends like we would like, so we're hoping this will help us in reaching out to everyone past, present, and future. As a military family, we have moved and left behind many good friends, and in less than a year, we will yet again leave behind a few more. We hope that you will all stop in and keep up with the Garcia happenings, no matter where we go. In case any of you are wondering about our blog name...it came to me in the middle of the night. I always thought my kids were a handful at times, but then it hit me that our FIVE kids literally make a HANDFUL! Hahahaha!!!

4 comments:

klap said...

Hi Sonia & James and "handful"! Nice family pic! I've been thinking about you all and wondering how you're doing. You look good. :o) Email me sometime soon! love kathy

ckauer said...

You all look great. I almost didn't recognize Jonathon. Are you guys still going to move back here? Hope to see you soon.
The Kauers in Texas

Unknown said...

Uh, nice picture?
-#6

Unknown said...

Hi, Sonia. I finally got some time to check out the blog. I love the family photo - all the kids are getting so BIG!! Hope to visit you soon in PA. Love ya, Kim Jaramillo